CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick Day

Today, Michael woke up with a fever. He has been fighting a cold all weekend. Both Greg and I noticed that he was fussy yesterday, but we thought is was just the cold. Usually he wakes up around 7:30 in the morning, but today it was 8:00 and he will wasn't up. I went in to wake him up to get dressed, but he was so sleepy. Finally I was able to wake him up enough to feed him and while I was feeding him, I noticed that he was really hot. We took his temperature and it was 100.4. I gave him some Tylenol and called the doctor to see if I should do anything else. The nurse said that he needed to come in. They always want to check a baby as young as he is, if they are running a fever. So we have an appointment at 3:45. I'm sure he is okay, but it will be nice to have the doctor look at him.

On to happier news! Michael went to his first Purdue basketball game on Saturday. Purdue played Ohio State and won. The game was lots of fun and Michael enjoyed most of it. He did get scared and started the cry when the crowd (as his Daddy) started booing. I think it was the first time he heard his Dad yell. Anyway, after that he got used to it and enjoyed the noise. Below is a picture of him in his Purdue gear.

Boiler UP!




3 comments:

Alabama Apples

Yucky for him (and you)! I hope it is nothing more than a virus. Michael looks so cute in his Purdue clothes. He had to be the cutest fan out there!

Lindsay

He is so cute.

Grammy

I'm so glad Michael is feeling better! He looks so cute in his Purdue get up. I love the pictures, even if I have to turn my head side ways to see it!