CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yes, We Are Still Here

Yes, we are still alive and well! I know everyone was worried since I haven't posted anything since January! Wow, February flew by....and so much as happened.

Michael is now 4 months old. I can't believe it! He is really growing up and doing new things everyday. He completely entertains us! And of course Greg and I are like typical first time parents, we think our little guy is the most amazing baby EVER!!!

Here are some updated pictures of Michael and a couple of video clips. Michael has started to eat rice cereal. He loves it! There is also a video of him laughing. It is so cute, but you will have to ignore the amateur video!

Mmmm...rice cereal is good stuff!
Video Coming Soon

Tickle Me Michael



I Don't Like Shots!

Hello Grammy


Super Baby


I Love My Daddy!

5 comments:

Alabama Apples

Hooray for the up-date!!! Michaell is so cute! I loved watching him giggle. He truly is an adorable little boy. What a cutie!

Rap music?!! Ugggh! Kit has started to appreciate it...in fact, he's been singing the same Flo Rida song...I'm not impressed! :)

Alabama Apples

Jos wanted to say "I love you baby Michael!" I had the boys come see him giggle-it had us laughing out loud with him!

Grammy

Here we go, I hope this works!! Michael is so cute!

Rachael

he is seriously such an adorable little kid!

Kathleen

That video is TOO cute!