CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

On The Move

Well, this week was exciting for Michael...he is on the move. Yep, he crawled for the first time! I was lucky to record it. The filming isn't great because he is moving towards me as I am shaking a rattle to get his attention. But it is pretty cute. He was so proud of himself! He had a huge grin on his face when we called Greg to give him the news. Then he did a new accomplishment. Lately, he has been pulling himself up on everything, but just to his knees. After he had been crawling for the first time, I was sitting on the floor with him and he was pulling himself up to his knees on the ottoman. I was watching TV and looked over and he was standing up!! So, Thursday, July 17th was a big day for Michael. Makes you wonder if there was something in the food at the daycare that day!

It has been forever since I have posted anything and lots has been going on. Michael has met Pro Bowler, Drew Brees (Quarterback for the New Orleans Saints and former Purdue standout). Enjoyed a visit from his cousins and Uncle Kit and Aunt Liberty and his Grammy and Papa. He went to the Women's NCAA Golf Championship in Albuquerque and visited his Great Grandparents. In the first eight months of life, Michael has sure done a lot and met many people. He is really growing up and everyone is telling me that he looks less and less like a baby and more and more like a toddler. He is more fun than ever, but I don't want him to grow up too fast.

On The Move



Michael with Drew Brees


Michael with Cousins Gavin and Josiah


Michael with Yia Yia and Pappou







Michael with Maria
(2 time First Team All-American at Purdue)




Michael with Purdue Women's Golf Team
2008 NCAA Golf Championship
4th Place Finish




Michael in the Bath



My Little Charmer Lounging in the Stroller

My Big Boy

4 comments:

Alabama Apples

I totally clicked on your blog by accident and I'm so glad I did!! You posted more! WE all cheered when we heard Michael is now officially on the move! Hooray--better get your running shoes on to keep up with him. I love the bath time. Jos smiled the entire time and said he wished he could be there so he could pet him. Ha! Anyway, give little man kisses from our family. We love you all!!

Anonymous

He's definately one of the cutest kids out there. Keep making them! :)

Grammy

I check this every day and I play the videos over and over again. My heart melts every time!

AshleyKathryn

He is just so darling! Hopefully he will come play again soon!!! :)