CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

All Grown Up!

I can't believe how much Michael has grown up. I look at him everyday and wonder where that little baby went! He is so much fun and just lights up every room with his smile. Greg and I love to go visit him at the daycare because he just warms our hearts when we walk in. He is so social and loves to play, but he will always stop (just a for a moment) to give his parents a smile and a hug before wiggling free to get back to the business of playing. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few months.

Relaxing

Samantha and Michael

(neighbor girl who loves Michael)

Such a cutie!

Michael went through a stage where this was the only way he would fall asleep. He would sit up and cry until he couldn't keep his head up any longer and fall asleep. It was so sad! :(

He loves black beans, but he makes a complete mess. I think he looks like he has a beard!

Another messy, but cute face!


More black beans!



Michael loves to play in his toy corner. He will entertain himself here for a long time!
About a month ago, Michael started to let go when he is standing up. He is getting more and more brave!
Michael and Greg sent me flowers for my birthday! I love my guys!
Some serious bed head!
Michael went on his first play date with my friend's little boy, Alex.
Alex is about 5 months older.
He is so curious about the camera!
Michael knows where his food is. He loves to open the cupboard and get his cookies and crackers out. This time, he was able to open the crackers. He helped him self to a little snack!

1 comments:

Alabama Apples

Hooray for your posts!!! It is so fun to be able to see your family. Michael is so BEAUTIFUL! He has grown up tons since we saw him last. I love hearing his giggle. I can't believe he's almost a year old. Crazy! He has a fabulous arm on him...the athleticism is coming through. He is such a cheerful looking little boy. I just want to grab him, kiss his cheeks and squeeze him! We love and miss you. Give him hugs and kisses from his Aunt Libby. (And cousins...Jos wanted me to add)